2011 Ford Raptor SVT $29.5 Nor-Cal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blu808

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Selling my 2011 Ford Raptor SVT.

This truck has been well taken care of and has served as my daily commuter between San Jose and Martinez for the last 3 years.

Tastefully modified with a set of 18" Fuel X3 wheels with 35"x12.50" Open Country RT tires, LED headlight conversion, 15" light bar in lower bumper, 24" light bar behind the grill, and a removable 50" curved light bar on the roof. Cross drilled and slotted rotors with EBC Green stuff brake pads.The exhaust has had the resonator removed for improved sound, and the shocks have recently been rebuilt. I have a spare set of shocks that are included with the truck. Front shocks are set to mid-perch to level the truck. The interior features a custom I-Pad head unit that allows you to stream music, movies, live tv, ect. The factory radio still functions from the steering wheel control. You can also control the ipad volume and song selection with the factory steering wheel controls. Rear seat has had latch modified to lower the seat-back down to allow for more storage. There's also a custom Molle panel behind the seat to mount items to like a first aid kit, bug out bag, ect.

This truck is very well optioned and everything works great. I am a mechanic by trade and owned a shop for 15 years. The truck has had the font lower and upper control arms replaced 2 years ago to freshen up the suspension (bushings are not available separately). Shocks have all been rebuilt by Fox racing (spare set included), Power steering pump and high pressure hose have been replaced with the updated design. Idler and tensioner have been replaced with the belt, new spark plugs were installed last year.

This truck is ready for a new home and to be enjoyed for many more years.

Clean title, no accidents.

Full service history available.

Both factory Ford keys are included.

138k miles due to my 150 mile daily commute. Runs like new!

$33k but flexible. <<<< Price lowered to $29,500