2011 Ford Raptor Possibly For Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

speed45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyeone. Im sad to say I might be moving and the Raptor wont be able to come with me. Which means Ill have to get rid of it :( Just currious if anyone might be interested. Its got less then 1800 miles on it, my factory ambient lighting kit on it that looks like the platinum's, and is been under coated with a special clear undercoat that you cant see. It also has a 7 year 75,000 mile premiumcare warranty, extra theft insurrance that pays up to an addition 20,000 seperate from your regular insurance carrier, wheel and tire insurance, also has weathertech floor liners. Its in perfect condition still, all options but decals, 2011 black on black 6.2l. All warranties are transferable. Im from North Jersey in case anyone was wondering and might be interested. If someones interested in a 2011 and wants to save a few bucks this is your chance. Just reply to the post with questions or pm if you have anything else you might want to ask me in private. Im still not 100 percent sure yet if I need to sell it, but im leaning that way and will know shortly.

Attachments

• IMG00128-20110312-1527.jpg
    IMG00128-20110312-1527.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
OP
OP
S

speed45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea im not happy about it at all, and im gonna lose a few thousand if I do sell it. UHG, I gotta do what I gotta do.

garret805

Reaction score
If you want to sell it, shoot me an email timmy tech@ hotmail.com (no spaces)

very interested.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How's the sell going? If it is still available, I'd be interested as well. Shoot me a line [email protected].

Viper

Viper, in your PM and Emails to me, you asked about Crew Cabs.

I do have a 2010 Tux Black SC for sale.

http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webviewhybrid/WindowSticker.aspx?vin=1ftex1ev6afa32333

I need $37000 for it.
It has the soild black Int, and overall is in very good condition. There's a very light scratch on the right (pass side) headlight and front fender. Also has a cold air intake and drop-in bed liner added. Moonroof, Nav ++ window sticker attached. Tires are orig with about 28K miles on them, still very good tread life. I can take a trade in, I would need 8-10 pics, VIN#, current miles, tire/glass condition etc..... to get you a trade-in $$ value on your vehicle.
The Used 2010 Raptor is in Poteau, OK just south of Tulsa, @ my other dealership.

Pics sent to your email.

thanks randy