2011 Camaro SS Whipple, and much more..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cpetes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Decided to go ahead and let go of the Camaro. Need to free up some funds and just don't have time to drive it with work interfering. So here it is the white Camaro with matching white Whipple blower. This is a ADM Performance build so everything is running great and looks factory. This car still drives like stock other than the exhaust note and it has been meticulously crafted from front to rear. I won't go in to too much detail since there are a couple threads already on the vehicle. I will get fresh pictures of the exterior tomorrow. The car is in great shape as it has never been tracked and has been garage kept its whole life. There are 4272 miles on the odometer. Asking $47,000 for the vehicle! Thanks for looking and text me if you have any further questions.

Like I said the other threads have detailed information and only Andy has worked on the car. Posting more pictures tomorrow!

2eogrpj_zpsujacpsfe.jpg
IMG_0082_zpsddd28c96.jpg
2eb8z9t_zpseiapiowd.jpg
6ep0g8_zpsbb2e1aze.jpg

The build setup before the Whipple got installed.
25txan7_zps2dukefph.jpg

2011 CAMARO ADM 427 E-85 WHIPPLE - Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

2011 SS - 41 miles - Another ADM Build - Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
OP
OP
cpetes

cpetes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump - Price drop to 47k..

Pass along to any body who might be interested.