2011 Black Raptor Screw - quality mods, low miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WannaRaptor62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2011 Black Raptor Screw – currently less than 9,000 miles

factory options - luxury, raptor plus, moonroof, step

aftermarket modifications – Raptor Performance Group Stage 3 rear suspension package (rear frame support, Fox Racing 2.5” Air Bumps, National Spring performance leaf springs), Raptor Performance Group front suspension spacer, middle perch setting on stock front suspension

Line-X Xtra spray-in bed liner, Craven Speed Stubby Antenna, WeatherTech FloorLiners

Only been offroad once and that was on a dirt road for 20 minutes to test all the offroad modes. Never jumped. 3 oil changes at the dealer.

Nearly perfect condition (one tiny ding on the front bumper, one tiny ding on the rear bumper, and one very tiny nick on the windshield that has been sealed to prevent spreading). Located in NorCal. First 45k takes it. I'll get some current photos up in the near future.

OP
OP
W

WannaRaptor62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
why you selling it???

because I feel like I'm addicted to researching car stuff on the internet and I spend too much time, energy, and money doing this sort of thing. I feel like if I can cut my losses now it may be better for me personally to buy a cheap lame car and focus my time and money doing something else. That being said I love the Raptor.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you sell for the reason you've given, you're gonna regret it. Take it from a recovering fellow mod-a-holic.

getpower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm really bummed that I saw this.

I am not ready to buy yet, but I am located in Nor Cal too.

Its like the exact truck that I have been thinking about and the price seems about like what I'll have to pay too.

Only thing stopping me from PM'ing you is my lack of a substantial down payment.

OP
OP
W

WannaRaptor62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm really bummed that I saw this.

I am not ready to buy yet, but I am located in Nor Cal too.

Its like the exact truck that I have been thinking about and the price seems about like what I'll have to pay too.

Only thing stopping me from PM'ing you is my lack of a substantial down payment.

Let me know if you're able to get your financing in order. It's a sweet truck!

getpower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sure thing man, theres a couple of options and things that I'm not sold on yet though. I'm not looking to buy for at least another 8-10 months. Getting to work on making that payment no higher than $450/mo.

I know I dont have to say it, but dont hold it for me.