2011 Backup Camera

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SealClubber

Reaction score
Like others here, my backup camera stopped working most of the time. It had a BL3T-19G490-AC unit. I bought a BL3Z-19G490-B unit as it came up as the replacement on multiple Ford sites for my year truck. When installing it, the picture is upside down. There is no way to physically flip the camera that I can tell. Is there a way to get the picture flipped?
The backup guidelines still don't work nor does the zoom. Did I buy the wrong camera model?
I have a 2011 Raptor with the camera picture in my rearview mirror, if that matters.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Whenever the camera is replaced it needs to be configured using IDS. Otherwise it won’t function properly and you’ll have issues like the ones you’ve described.

OP
OP
S

SealClubber

Reaction score
I bought a new camera but it was broken. Image was upside down. Dealer said it couldn't be programmed. I got my money back but I cannot find another camera. They are backordered with no ETA. What a PITA.