2010 White Supercab 6.2 $20k+ in Mods!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2010 Supercab, Loaded with the 6.2. Best year, best engine, best color, etc!

6bABMHL.jpg

BEQpQte.jpg

8gQkLtc.jpg

MODS:
80WStv7.jpg

Original Window Sticker:
HYBqk61.jpg

NADA:
m4dGHto.jpg

KBB:
fXupUDx.jpg

As you can see in the Mods list, I've got a brand new set of Method Beadlocks that I never put on that are included with the sale.

This truck isn't a street queen - it's got some scratches and dings. Nothing major, just some brush scratches and one rock dent on the underside of the driver's door. It's driven home from every run it's been on. I hope the person who buys it is like me - not afraid to put her through the paces and enjoy things like the Texas Raptor Runs to their fullest. Either way, this truck turn will heads and get comments every where it goes.

PRICE: $43,000
($36k for truck, $7k for mods)

Truck is in Dallas, TX. Serious buyers are welcome to meet me to take a look.

UPDATE: INTERIOR PICS

8uncC4r.jpg
ZJBeSXR.jpg
J6DCaYw.jpg
qz1PX0q.jpg
gLQpVTg.jpg
6lMAXKp.jpg
Sywiky5.jpg

Last edited:

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Panda - you still doing stuff with R&R?

haven't seen/heard from you in a while. I did move my biz over to TMX, long story if you ever want to hear it.

OP
OP
panda

panda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been browsing the forum occasionally, but have been busy with a job I started over the summer.

I've definitely got mixed feelings over this post. I still love the truck, but I want to start another project and I don't have the $$ for both :)

AggieSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wondering, are those fiberglass fenders and 37" Toyo's? I can't tell in the pic if they're fiberglass or not.

5280SVT6.2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you want to sell the headlights separate let me know!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
panda

panda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wondering, are those fiberglass fenders and 37" Toyo's? I can't tell in the pic if they're fiberglass or not.

37x13.50 Toyo MTs on Stock fenders. Slight rubbing under full compression, but not bad at all.

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

If you want it sell the headlights separate let me know!!

Thanks - as of today not interested in parting anything out because $45k is a nice round number, and then I'd have to change that.