2010 rocker panels same as f150?

Are thr cab parts the same?

• F150 rockers fit raptor

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • F150 rockers dont fit raptor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShizaBrotha

Reaction score
I've been searching and searching, called Ford and no one can give me a straight answer. Are the rocker panels the same on a raptor as an f150? I'm pretty sure the cab is the same but fenders etc are different am I right? I have a 2010 super cab raptor and the rocker panels are done. Ford wants 2700 cdn per side for a rocker and I refuse to pay that. The dummies at Ford dont even know parts are cross transferable or not.

Has anyone replaced their rockers yet? If so where did you get yours and what did you use (f150 or actual raptor part)

Thanks in advance

tltoronto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are the same with respect to the super cab super crew configurations. Howeer, they will rot out as well. What I have seen a few guys do is have new ones at shops created out of stainless, and pow, no more rotted out rockers. You can also get the seals that come on the non running board f150's that fit in behind to keep debris out of them which wil help them last longer.