2010 Custom Steering Wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've searched but I havent had much luck. I've just about totally refurb'd my 2010 SCAB with the exception of the steering wheel. I've struggled to finding anyone offering a custom wheel for a 2010...any pointers?
thanks!
rm

bubblehead93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SoCal Garage Works for a 2009-2010 custom steering wheel... Could also backfit a Gen II wheel but its much more expensive and you will not be able to utilize the paddle shifters...
There are other vendors out there...

98rangerdave

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• B547D542-E3D2-43CD-A2CB-C19E4A73B7D4.jpeg
    B547D542-E3D2-43CD-A2CB-C19E4A73B7D4.jpeg
    163.2 KB · Views: 58

bubbarob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bumping the thread, but was looking for the same and just ordered through SoCal Garageworks.

OP
OP
R

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bumping the thread, but was looking for the same and just ordered through SoCal Garageworks.
I hope you have gotten the product you ordered. I paid last November, was sent a wheel that was incorrect in January, I sent it right back and am still waiting and getting dodged weekly. At this point I just want a refund.

bubbarob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope you have gotten the product you ordered. I paid last November, was sent a wheel that was incorrect in January, I sent it right back and am still waiting and getting dodged weekly. At this point I just want a refund.
I'm still waiting! No communication from them at anytime in the past 8 weeks or from when I purchased.
I Emailed last week and they said it would be shipped this week. Will see what happens

OP
OP
R

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm still waiting! No communication from them at anytime in the past 8 weeks or from when I purchased.
I Emailed last week and they said it would be shipped this week. Will see what happens
Sorry to hear that. My guess is they don't have cores but I'd rather know that and just get refunded.

bubbarob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. My guess is they don't have cores but I'd rather know that and just get refunded.
Received email it shipped out today. Will circle back when delivered and installed (hoping they used a compatible core)