2010 6.2L option only Blue flame Raptor, 7k mi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swampdonkey

Reaction score
First off, thanks to the moderating staff for letting me post this!

I'm selling my 2010 blue flame raptor, the truck is in showroom condition and has at present time 68xx miles on the clock most of which were highway miles to my work which is a 40 mile trip each way. The truck has the 6.2l option only, aside from a pair of billet 6.2L badges no other modifications have been performed. The truck has two very small rock chips on the lower passenger side front door, they are very hard to see and require getting down to look for them (i found while washing) on the nose there are no chips and no other damage. On the inside of the bed there are a couple of light scratches which have been there since I got the truck from Ford and are documented with the dealer. I planned to line-x the bed but have yet to haul or tow anything so I havent done so. The reason for selling is I plan to get back into ATV racing, with a single income I simply cannot afford to buy an atv properly outfit it, buy a decent trailer, then swing fuel and lodging costs 2 weekends a month. So my only real option is to sell the raptor (which I love) buy a used truck, trailer and atv. If interested shoot me a pm, or e-mail me [email protected] and I'll give you my cell and we can discuss anything you would like. I am going to go take some interior pictures, as well as engine bay and other points of interests. This truck has never seen mud and currently hasnt been out in the salt. I ordered July 2nd, it was built Aug 2nd, and I picked it up Aug 13th, it was my daily driver from AUG 13th until late october when I picked up my civic. I'll put up one of the pics I have and I'll put up the rest later today! Thanks for looking.

Asking $37,000 which I feel is a good price considering the dealer was going to get very close to that on a trade, and what I'm seeing the market pricing at currently. Either way my loss will be a good gain fro someone looking for a raptor thats already had its depreciation paid :\

Truck has actual of just over 7,000 miles. I cannot reply to this thread for some reason, so please direct any questions to e-mail [email protected] or pm. I will shoot $100.00 to anyone able to send me a buyer! I also looked up NADA value and rought trade is still 37,*** and this truck is in perfect shape!

41197_469973636001_509386001_6966994_5658958_n.jpg

Photos from yesterday 12/11/10
SAM_0044.jpg
SAM_0045.jpg
SAM_0046.jpg
SAM_0047.jpg
SAM_0048.jpg

Last edited:

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Truck looks clean. From your description it sounds like you've been taking really good care of it. This is gonna be a nice find for someone looking for a lightly used Raptor.

Just to clarify for the readers, when you say it has "68xx" miles on it, you're talking 6K+ not 60K+, correct? I'm pretty positive that's what you meant, I just didn't want anyone to see this and mistakenly think it has 68K on the ticker.

Hopefully FRF can help you find a nice new loving home for this Raptor!!

4x4juunkie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want this thing! I have PMed and have e-mailed.

Status
Not open for further replies.