GEN 1 2010 6.2 ps pump

Discussion in 'Ford Raptor Engine Discussion and Performance Mods' started by DossYNooX, Jan 7, 2018.

1. DossYNooX

DossYNooX Member

so my PS Pump is beginning to whine. I have a 2010 w/6.2L. I've ran the vin with oemfordparts and got the part number. Called ford and no one has this part, nor does any part stores, or online part stores. The part number is: AL3Z-3A674-BRM. Ford said that it's a one year pump. Is this true? If someone has one would they part ways. Thank for any help Darrel

2. NE Ford

NE Ford Full Access Member

That's true, it is a one year pump and guys with them rarely let them go. They seem to be the pump with the least amount of issues.

Wish I could recommend an aftermarket alternative but I'm one of those guys not letting it go. Good luck.

3. DossYNooX

DossYNooX Member

Thanks. I've got 250k on mine. Transmission is the same way. Luckily I found one online. But I kept my old one also.

4. RDFTS

RDFTS aka Rick Supporting Member

So part BL3Z-3A696-A won’t work on a 2010 6.2L?

5. Doc Constantine

Doc Constantine Full Access Member

Half year pump, the 5.4 is different. They are really hard to come by, I think with a fitting change you can use the less reliable 11+ pump.

6. 1BAD454SS

1BAD454SS Full Access Member

Check your belt idler pulleys , i had one making noise and sounded just like the pump was going out.

Ruger likes this.
  7. Ruger

Ruger FRF Addict

This. Eliminate the need for cheap parts before you spend money on expensive parts.