$2000 document fee?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Codeorange37

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I'm new to the forum and will be getting my raptor soon. Thanks for having me here! My truck is a 23' Codeorange with a 37 package, already built 11/23/22, awaiting shipment. My dealer did promise me the truck at MRSP when I ordered it in August this year but had me sign a document that said I'll be responsible for a $2000 documentation fee. Is that a norm, or another way to markup the MRSP?
Thanks much!

Corpsefed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I'm new to the forum and will be getting my raptor soon. Thanks for having me here! My truck is a 23' Codeorange with a 37 package, already built 11/23/22, awaiting shipment. My dealer did promise me the truck at MRSP when I ordered it in August this year but had me sign a document that said I'll be responsible for a $2000 documentation fee. Is that a norm, or another way to markup the MRSP?
Thanks much!
I haven't heard of that.

ELmx479

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What state? Some have a cap on it but they can also label it as a processing fee.

In PA our maximum documentation fee is $422

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Thanks much!
Wow!!! Guess that's another way to charge ADM!!