20" Wheels on Gen 2 Raptors vs Stock 17"s?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For the guys running 20" Wheels on there Gen 2 Raptor, how is the ride quality versus the Stock 17" set up? Which do you like better?

Do you off road with the 20" Wheels?

Thanks

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you are just cruising on pavement and not jumping curbs, the rims will hold up, they will not hold up to any medium duty offroading though, you will crack a rim or dent one or lose a tire off the bead easy if you air down.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OP
OP
MarkM98

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Black 2019 Raptor had 20’s as well, but the previous owner didn’t change out the spare to the same wheel. I made the remark in another thread that it was changed out, but when I was able to really look today I noticed it was the stock spare. While I was thinking about it I did a quick search on stock wheels for Raptors and they are expensive.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It’s for sale at one of the local Ford Dealers here in St Louis.
If you are looking to buy it, just get some new tires and rims in the deal, they can throw that crap on another truck. It has nice shocks! Unless you're not going to offroad it, it's good to go!