20% Off - LED Plug & Play Reverse Bulbs (BRIGHTEST available)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We're taking 20% off the current price on our Xtreme Series Reverse Bulbs (for a limited time).

Normal price is $75 but they are on sale for $60 right now!

These are plug and play for the Gen1 Raptors

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Is 2920 lumens constant output or just the first several seconds?
It’s constant - as the bulb warms up it will lose a tiny bit of lumen (this the nature of all LED bulbs) - but these are reverse bulbs so they won’t be on longer then maybe 10 seconds anyway - it would take a few minutes of active use for them to heat up abs lose a bit of light

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@BenBB If possible, could you post a picture of your taillights without the lights on. Curious on how the bulbs looks inside the taillight housing. Thank you sir.

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@BenBB If possible, could you post a picture of your taillights without the lights on. Curious on how the bulbs looks inside the taillight housing. Thank you sir.
No problemo:
IMG_0794.JPEG
A bit filthy heh:
IMG_0795.JPEG
Note the orientation can be rotated, instead of the stock notched bulb holder these have a rubber circular grommet where it enters/mounts in the housing. A heat sink on the back and a short pigtail that plugs into the stock bulb holder, I filled with dielectric grease and taped over as it just kinda hangs there behind the taillight housing.

A_Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@4x4TruckLEDs.com Any reverse lights for Gen 2 Raptors? Any deals? I didn't see any replacement lights for Gen 2s other than the license plate lights. Thanks and Happy New Year!