20% off a Baja Designs 30" Stealth LED light bar!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey everyone

We have a brand new 30" Stealth LED light bar for sale. It has never even left the warehouse just has a small chip near one of the corners. ( as seen in picture) So we are selling it for 20% off normal retail price. Normal price is $849 discount is $679. This bar wont last long! This bar produces a true 10,500 lumens! Has multiple dim modes and strobe. Heres a link to the specs on the bar http://www.bajadesigns.com/ProductDetail/620274_Stealth-Xpg-30-Led-Bar
This bar still has our lifetime warranty as well!!
Thanks
Mike
BD
760 560 2252
ext 101

IMGP9614.jpg

IMGP9612.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
How about the specs for this light bar?

link to which one this on ur site? cant find a 30" at $579.... not sure what specs these are...

The 30" Stealth LED light bar produces a true 10,500 lumens with our in house custom engineered optics specifically for offroad.
It is made in a cnc aluminum housing and has features like a high quality copper core board, and thermal management processor.
Also all backed by our lifetime warranty!

Nick im sorry I had screwed up on the pricing I adjusted it above

Thanks
Mike
BD

Kowboy17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Baja, is the light still there? I live in Encinitas. Also, do you have a bracket for it and would it fit below the FORD emblem? Thanks

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It has been sold sorry guys. I received a call as soon as i got in the office.

kowboy we dont make any brackets for our stealths behind the grill
just the 20" or two 20" in the lower section of the bumper.