20 Leadfoot—Hood Graphics or No??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6ixTO

Reaction score
One thing to maybe think about.

I ordered mine “naked” as I was planning to wrap the full truck in Xpel Stealth OR Avery Satin black. I am glad I went with the naked look to be honest as the Ford decals are really pricey and if I ordered them they would have to be peeled off - Imagine watching your $1K option just be peeled off days after pick up!! I am going with full Xpel Stealth so the truck will be matte white and I will have matte black, OEM style, hood only graphics applied after the fact for $250!

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can apply EXPEL over the OEM factory graphics. A buddy had his entire Tacoma hood EXPEL’d directly over his OEM decal. The installer has many years of installation experience and recommended this method as a way to protect the decal from exposure to the elements.

RossL

Reaction score
I just picked up a '20 Lead Foot and personally I prefer naked. I'm also not a fan of $1900 wheels so I went aftermarket for 1/3 of the price and it's good enough for me.

mMroGlu.png
EGIDl5v