Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

20 Leadfoot—Hood Graphics or No??

Discussion in 'Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2]' started by Yugga007, Dec 9, 2019.

1. SSWIM

SSWIM Full Access Member

I definitely concur. The hood without the bed sides.

Sam

2. 6ixTO

6ixTO Member

One thing to maybe think about.

I ordered mine “naked” as I was planning to wrap the full truck in Xpel Stealth OR Avery Satin black. I am glad I went with the naked look to be honest as the Ford decals are really pricey and if I ordered them they would have to be peeled off - Imagine watching your $1K option just be peeled off days after pick up!! I am going with full Xpel Stealth so the truck will be matte white and I will have matte black, OEM style, hood only graphics applied after the fact for $250!

3. BaseRaptor

BaseRaptor Full Access Member

You can apply EXPEL over the OEM factory graphics. A buddy had his entire Tacoma hood EXPEL’d directly over his OEM decal. The installer has many years of installation experience and recommended this method as a way to protect the decal from exposure to the elements.

4. RaptorPilot120

RaptorPilot120 Member

I ordered, and just received my 2020 LF SCAB with hood & bedside graphics. They look badass Of course in my opinion.

Gerald likes this.
  5. RossL

RossL Full Access Member

I just picked up a '20 Lead Foot and personally I prefer naked. I'm also not a fan of $1900 wheels so I went aftermarket for 1/3 of the price and it's good enough for me.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]