20 Leadfoot—Hood Graphics or No??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NHDude4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Leadfoot 2018 and not getting the hood graphics is my only packaging regret. I think the bed graphics are gaudy but I've seen enough Raptors with hood graphics on the road and at Raptor Assault that I think they would have been good. I say go for it.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Purely subjective to YOUR taste. Personally I prefer the "naked" look. While I believe they enhance the appearance of the LF Raptor more visually than the other colors, I still like the truck better without.

Sam

My thoughts as well. They don't look as bad on LF than most of the other colors but I'm still not a fan. They looked decent on Ruby Red back when it was available too.

marcm

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I added some simple accent graphics & have been pleased. Look at Rocky Mountain Graphics they did a good job for me.

Killjoy

Reaction score
Originally ordered without graphics. When one arrived at another dealer sooner WITH graphics we decided it looked more like a RAPTOR at a glance which is what we like about it.

Besides the personal preference to the look we actually have done 1000's of miles off road and the ford graphics (while expensive) have held up to the test of time with desert pinstriping, harsh tree branch/bush hugging, rock damage and everything else after 7 years.

My point is that they are super durable (or at least were on our 2012 model) but if you just want the "look" then you can get regular vinyl's aftermarket for way less.

DozerEO2

Reaction score
About to order a 2020 Leadfoot and, while I love the color, I’m contemplating Hood graphics. It just seems the stripes would break up the flat grey and compliment the color.

I realize it probably comes down to if you’re a sticker guy or not but I’d really appreciate your opinions.

i have an ‘18 LF W/hood graphics and I love them. Also helps cut down on glare from the sun. To each his/her own though.

ktmcolorado

Reaction score
Hey Yugga, although I have a 2014 I had hood graphics installed about a year ago and love them. Totally made the front end 'less boring". And it helped with glare as well. I would suggest spending the extra to get good 3M product as well. I had them installed locally for $200. The graphics kit was from a company in Salt Lake I think. Hood.jpg

ktmcolorado

Reaction score
Sorry, just add some info in case it helps anyone; the graphics were purchased from HotCarAccessories.com, and the install was $100 locally here in Colorado.

BenHz

Reaction score
I like going naked, but do like the good flat black look. For the price of stickers, instead have them painted on. Will look better in the long run. The stickers on my 89 dodge Dakota convertible looked like crap after 10 years of "fun".

SS308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Although I have a 2012, I like the graphics. It definitely makes it stand out from other F-150s. MHO :)

It does stop the glare off of the hood.