20" Bar Mount?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Woolaroc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking at getting this bumper mount kit that they use at Raptor Assault. It's designed to mount a 20" light bar, but I'd like to hand a few Rigid 360 lights off it instead. Is there a bar/mount that could go on the mounting brackets that would then allow the 360s to be mounted on, or is that something I'd have to manufacture?

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ask the guys that make the bar to weld some tabs on instead of the 20” bar mount. You could also order one raw and modify it then powder coat locally.

dblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ask the guys that make the bar to weld some tabs on instead of the 20” bar mount. You could also order one raw and modify it then powder coat locally.
Yep, what he said. I'm pretty sure the guy/company that makes those light bar mounts was a Raptor Assault instructor, so I'm sure they would work with you on a slightly different setup.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
N-Fab has a bar that will work. As does Foutz. If you're interested in either of those, be glad to go over some options with you.