2" + Wide OEM Fender Flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rayofsi

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are those the oe style or wide? Wish I could get a set of the rears in frp, so I can coat them in raptor liner to match the front.
these are the wider +2 width

Dustan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can’t they just make the mold from the carbon fiber flares. I asked Anderson and they said they’re not interested. I would love some wide plastic fender flares but the carbon fiber is to much bling for me.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can’t they just make the mold from the carbon fiber flares. I asked Anderson and they said they’re not interested. I would love some wide plastic fender flares but the carbon fiber is to much bling for me.
I asked if they sell blems so I can coat with raptor liner. No dice. I figured they could sell some cosmetic blems for a discount.

OP
OP
B

Brandin10

Reaction score

I'm on board for a cheaper option. I'm going to smash the S#$t outta my flares. It would be a waste to spend 3k on nice carbon fiber flares