2 Raptors parked next to me

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Came out to get in my truck and 2 other Generations of Raptors were parked beside me. The trucks are sitting on an incline with the Gen 3 at the top. Got to meet the guys before we all left. They told me about the Atlanta Raptors Group on Facebook so I joined.

The Gen 3 had a leveling kit with 37 in Nitto Ridge Grapplers on 20' rims. My Gen 2 has a leveling kit but stock 17' wheels and KO2 tires. The Gen 1 was decked out with all kinds of lights and other accessories.

View attachment 337655

So they told you about a FB group and I hope you told them about FRF!

crc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Came out to get in my truck and 2 other Generations of Raptors were parked beside me. The trucks are sitting on an incline with the Gen 3 at the top. Got to meet the guys before we all left. They told me about the Atlanta Raptors Group on Facebook so I joined.

The Gen 3 had a leveling kit with 37 in Nitto Ridge Grapplers on 20' rims. My Gen 2 has a leveling kit but stock 17' wheels and KO2 tires. The Gen 1 was decked out with all kinds of lights and other accessories.

View attachment 337655
So cool pic ! Waiting on my Gen 3 now , I’ve owned all 3 in the past . I wish I had kept my Gen 1 for sure .

Typr04

Reaction score

View attachment 337655One of the only two types of 3 ways I wanna be a part of!

murphyraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score

View attachment 337655
That Gen 3 looks mean !