2 orders 2 experiences

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tazercat

Reaction score
That and the areas where carbon fiber is an option is now what you would get with 800a instead of 801a. It’s basically a shiny plastic. You can see in the pic on the upper glove compartment.
Congrats. Nice truck. If you don't mind, please post a couple pics of the interior dash, doors etc... My truck should be arriving at the dealer any day now and I guess I'm getting the downgraded 801a.. I am just curious to see what I am getting. Thanks

Armando D

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m still holding on to my 2018 Gen 2 40 k miles, only small issues, cam phaser still drives me nuts but not often. My dealer tells me they’ve done all they can and Ford is recommending that we just deal with it…Anyone have any info at all about the Raptor R?

DaveInMn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats. Nice truck. If you don't mind, please post a couple pics of the interior dash, doors etc... My truck should be arriving at the dealer any day now and I guess I'm getting the downgraded 801a.. I am just curious to see what I am getting. Thanks
I see you've got Calvin, but where's his buddy Hobbs? lol

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score

Isn't 801a the high package?

Tazercat

Reaction score
Isn't 801a the high package?
Yes it is but they just made some mid-production changes to it due to material shortages. They stopped using carbon fiber (unless you specifically order that package) on the dash and door trim and changed it to plastic with a flat aluminum appearance. There's a few threads on it.