2 or 2 1/2 leveling kit for my 2011 Raptor??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EccentricRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! :D You got a couple nice looking trucks there!

High miles isn't always a bad thing. If it's a reliable vehicle that's well taken care of, miles don't matter as much.

Sorry I don't have any advice. I'm just here for the pretty Raptor pictures :p Maybe someday I'll have the knowledge to give mechanical advice. Until then, welcome to the forum and thank you for posting pictures of your trucks! Hope you're enjoying them!!

jondle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As others have said, mid-perch on the front shocks is a start. Then leaves to get a better ride out of the rear. If you want more performance, replace the shocks and springs with 3.0s or bigger. Personally, I would stay away from an aesthetic key; I mean "leveling" is aesthetic, whereas the other recommendations here may level the truck, but they aren't for an aesthetic purpose.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As others have said, mid-perch on the front shocks is a start. Then leaves to get a better ride out of the rear. If you want more performance, replace the shocks and springs with 3.0s or bigger. Personally, I would stay away from an aesthetic key; I mean "leveling" is aesthetic, whereas the other recommendations here may level the truck, but they aren't for an aesthetic purpose.
1649868687344.png

Leaf Spring
1649868604059.png

Aboshi

Reaction score
Mid perch on front, and get some 2017-2018 3.0’s for the rear.
You will sit at 42 1/2” on front and rear totally level. I read conflicting things about the 3.0 rears in the gen 1. If it’s a pavement princess, should be zero issues with them on the rear. However I have seen people put deevers +2 or +3 and it’s perfect to deal with the added length of the 3.0’s.
Also people put lifting blocks in (I’d stay far away from that because you can warp the axel and get nasty wheel
Hop. At the end of the day you can just add 1.5-2” shackles, it’s a cheap option if you do light off road, and are mostly pavement crawling.

In my opinion, and I’m sure most will agree, just doing a “ghetto spacer lift” or any lift in general (other then mid/top perch and or springs in the rear) to a raptor is super tacky! 37s? You need to do a lot of mods to make it worth while, and if that’s the case just spend the 5k+ on better shocks

I have mid perch and 3.0 rears myself. I’ll probably add some 2” shackles, but I only off road on the beach so I don’t think I’m in any rush to do so.
I can get some pics in the next day or so for you, as I have the truck in the shop getting the lower ball joints and pinion seal done ‍:(

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For around $3800 you could get a set of Deavers and this set of new Gen2 shocks that's on eBay right now. You'd be set quite well and have the best of both worlds. Big Loud Power+Big Suspension Parts.

Attachments

• 20220414_044826.jpg
    20220414_044826.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 5
OP
OP
xturbohemi

xturbohemi

Reaction score
Thx for all the replies people…Having a mechanic adjust the front shocks to mid pitch….Watched a video of how to do this with less disassembling. He got the passenger side done, but the drivers side blue SVT adjustable bottom spring coupler??? Is not cooperating. He sprayed the heck out of it and while the spring is still compressed moved about a 1/2” and needs to go at least another inch at the least to get to the next set groove?? He sprayed the heck out of it before letting it set till this morning. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. 7B0B4718-7D6B-48A2-9E93-2A3392C9B76D.jpeg