2 New 2022 F-150 XLTs at Sticker. BOTH SOLD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Papa Gecko

2012 Raptor SCREW Tuxedo Black (Sold)
Reaction score
Hey guys, end of month and we gotta move some new units. Selling at MSRP and they would make great commuter/layover trucks waiting for Raptors to come in. Both window stickers will be posted, reach out if you want some photos.

Both are Silver, one is a 5.0 and the other is the 3.5 ecoboost.

Attachments

• 3.5 xlt.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 16
  • 5.0 xlt.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 10

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
paid 65K for my loaded 18 Raptor 7k off Sticker, XLT is a base model not worth 40K, Platinum not even worth 60K.

OP
OP
Big Papa Gecko

Big Papa Gecko

Reaction score
paid 65K for my loaded 18 Raptor 7k off Sticker, XLT is a base model not worth 40K
Actually, XL is a base model, then STX package XL, then XLT which has multiple packages in it also. Congrats on getting a rebate in 2018 when they actually existed. You're doing great at showing you dont understand how car markets and manufacturer incentives work. You can also see MMR on any new vehicle is well above sticker currently.

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm just playing. If you can get people to pay 60K for an XLT, you're a great salesman. Do you even get a garage door remote in the visor for 60K?

OP
OP
Big Papa Gecko

Big Papa Gecko

Reaction score
I'm just playing. If you can get people to pay 60K for an XLT, you're a great salesman.
People pay that and then some especially for a powerboost. It's MSRP, which unfortunately, is extremely hard to get anywhere. Current Raptors fully loaded range from low to high 80s depending on 35 vs 37. Thats only slightly above a loaded out KR/Limited.