+2 deavers, where do yours sit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
whats your ride height like vs stock with blocks?

I’m finally getting around to having my guy install mine. Are they exactly OEM height or a little higher or lower?

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think it varies - my OEM springs had my truck sitting very high in the rear - higher than my business partners by about 1". Now with the deaver +2 the rear sits a tad lower than stock, maybe by 1/2" or so but again, mine was freakishly high in the rear. Amazing that the OEM springs have like, 4 leafs compared to the 10-12 that the deavers have. OEM is way too oversprung IMO.

OP
OP
G

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s called cheap. And cheaper to just reuse the same springs across their f150 lineup.

The deavers are in another league, but man their paint job sucks.

I’ve had mine for awhile. I just haven’t gotten around to it.

My rear sits a little low from the factory and over 2 years it has a little sag now compared to the 1.75” collars up front.

I think the deavers will alleviate a lot of short comings out of the rear.

I think it varies - my OEM springs had my truck sitting very high in the rear - higher than my business partners by about 1". Now with the deaver +2 the rear sits a tad lower than stock, maybe by 1/2" or so but again, mine was freakishly high in the rear. Amazing that the OEM springs have like, 4 leafs compared to the 10-12 that the deavers have. OEM is way too oversprung IMO.