2 Black SCREW '14 SVT Raptors - Below MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RossoDiamante

Reaction score
I would bet this is one of the better deals you are going to find anywhere on a new Raptor at this point. I shopped pretty extensively and if I didn't end up purchasing the used Special Edition that I did, I would have probably purchased one of these two identical black ones in Alexandria, VA:

New 2014 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor

New 2014 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor

Advertised for $2,810 below MSRP -- and when you hit their website it offers an additional $100 off coupon!

I hope these can find a good owner as this is one of the few dealers that is not trying to **** their prospective purchasers.

vehicle.png

johndjmix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unbelievable. I'm seeing 10 - 17 K over MSRP around Colorado!

It appears some dealers are "scared" and want to get rid of the raptors they have while others are holding out for a payday.

--john

thenewguy

Reaction score
I Just purchased my Raptor below MSRP at WA, awaiting now for shipping to Ca. I also found one in Buena Park under MSRP if anyone interested. the rest of the dealers are asking way too much especially in Ca.