2/7 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Txrunner

Reaction score
Got bumped from a build week of 03/07 to 03/14. I’ve already settled that I’ll probably receive the order in May…

Kodyray72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got bumped from a build week of 03/07 to 03/14. I’ve already settled that I’ll probably receive the order in May…
Lol don’t hold your breath, dudes that got built week 1/24 are getting estimated delivery of May/June/July. Mine went into production 1/27 and it shows it’s still in production. If you’re build week is in March I would expect to wait as long July/August or maybe even later before taking delivery.

Reaction score
I'll chime in as there are so many post with orders getting delayed. i ordered my 21 the first day in June, production was 10/21..was sitting at delivery date of 2/7 since december. has changed a dozen times before december, checked it last week..bumped to 2/9 and still shows in production. My sales guy says it won't show completed untill its on a train/truck headed to the dealer. He shows its been built so I'll chime in when i get it.

Txrunner

Reaction score
Lol don’t hold your breath, dudes that got built week 1/24 are getting estimated delivery of May/June/July. Mine went into production 1/27 and it shows it’s still in production. If you’re build week is in March I would expect to wait as long July/August or maybe even later before taking delivery.
By that time I’ll have enough to pay cash for it

Spooky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 7 Feb build date seems to be holding firm. That being said, I have zero expectations that I will see this truck before April and that's probably extremely optimistic anyhow. I'd like to get it before I hit OBX in August though........

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like the 2/10 blend date is holding. Fingers crossed for tomorrow. I noticed my window sticker was updated with todays date but that’s about it.