2/7 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wc901

Reaction score
Those of you are have maintained build dates. What options do you have? Do you have pro power? Spray in bed liner? I had a build date as 2/8 then week of 2/28 and now week off 3/7……

bajabcsbound

Reaction score
Utterdisappointment -- been backing up on build dates.. from 2/7 changed to 2/8 then 2/9 -- then feb 23rd. to date..

just checked today.. now it's backed up to WEEK of Feb 28th -- probably shouldn't be upset but am. wind pulled from my sails --

Anyone else moved from DATE SPECIFIC backing up to WEEK and no date ??

FloridaRaptor4me

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Utterdisappointment -- been backing up on build dates.. from 2/7 changed to 2/8 then 2/9 -- then feb 23rd. to date..

just checked today.. now it's backed up to WEEK of Feb 28th -- probably shouldn't be upset but am. wind pulled from my sails --

Anyone else moved from DATE SPECIFIC backing up to WEEK and no date ??
Yup. Was scheduled to build 2/8 as of Monday with FP. Now 2/14 week with no specific day.

JAB2435

Reaction score
Those of you are have maintained build dates. What options do you have? Do you have pro power? Spray in bed liner? I had a build date as 2/8 then week of 2/28 and now week off 3/7……
I ordered 35, Agate, 801A