2/7 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fish144

Reaction score
I truly don’t get their logic. I was originally 2/7, moved to 2/14, and now moved to 2/21. Don’t understand why they would keep pushing mine back but others up.

Oh well, I’ve come to learn nothing at all in this process makes logical sense
Same thing for me. And mine is less optioned than some moving up...frustrating for sure

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Vehicle tracking is working for me today. Does not show in production yet. Just listed 10/1 order confirmed. No window sticker yet either. I am able to get Owner Registration area. Reading the instruction manual now lol

itsSov

Reaction score
Chatted with FP to see if my feb 7 build day stuck. He said it was in production with assembly line competition eta Feb 8th. Tracker still says order confirmed and no window sticker visibility yet.
35” 801a iconic, start stop removal

FloridaRaptor4me

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chatted with FP to see if my feb 7 build day stuck. He said it was in production with assembly line competition eta Feb 8th. Tracker still says order confirmed and no window sticker visibility yet.
35” 801a iconic, start stop removal
Weird the tracker doesn't keep up with production. I would think it would all be automated. My tracker isn't even working now.