2 - 37" package with blue recaro's in production

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Burt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a CO blue recaros 37" from Greg Darnell Ford in Oklahoma City - my order inexplicably got passed over and they have a silver and an Avalanche both 37's with blue recaros going into production - if interested call Jesus Esquivel at the stealership, I mean dealership :) - cell - 405-517-1026 - I am at $10k over (please no hate on me paying an ADM) on the CO that is still not in production so they should do that deal or maybe you are a better negotiator than I and can get it for less

OP
OP
B

Burt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a CO blue recaros 37" from Greg Darnell Ford in Oklahoma City - my order inexplicably got passed over and they have a silver and an Avalanche both 37's with blue recaros going into production - if interested call Jesus Esquivel at the stealership, I mean dealership :) - cell - 405-517-1026 - I am at $10k over (please no hate on me paying an ADM) on the CO that is still not in production so they should do that deal or maybe you are a better negotiator than I and can get it for less
Just curious if anyone called Jesus on these two 37's that were available?