2/28 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
W

wanna_b_03

Reaction score
I ordered a Code Orange 35 801A on 11/01/21. It's had a VIN since February and has had it's build date changed ten times now. It's currently scheduled to be built the week of 05/23 (today).
Question; Does Ford have a website to track the truck's build progress? If so, could you be so kind as to give me the website address?
you should receive an email from ford with a link if the dealer entered your info correctly. if not here is the link

MrBuddha

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A little late in notifying the group, but my truck was delivered 10 days ago (5/14). It was a ~6 month ride and I went through a lot of expectation management therapy; lots of Youtube Raptor video watching, perusing Raptor run/off-roading/overlanding groups to plan future adventures, window shopping for potential mods, cross shopping other trucks to remind me why I picked the Raptor, haha...but keep the faith fellas. Hang in there...it's an awesome ride.

Jmilleraz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's not so bad. Mine is going on 2+ months waiting to ship. Supposedly it's built with no holds.
Mine was the same. Found out ford is holding vehicles until they have more headed towards the same destination to fill rails up.

Mine was built and sat for 6 weeks built and was shipped same day as another forum member here in the same states order went off chip hold. So seems even if you aren’t on chip hold you could be waiting for more trucks to be built