2/28 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Luminarida

Reaction score
I'm still "In Production". Modules up and Ford Pass waiting Activation. I feel like they blocked my truck in the corner of a parking lot somewhere and don't feel like moving the more recent orders out of the way to go grab it. Ford logistics are a shit show right now.

jsooth123

Reaction score
I'm still "In Production". Modules up and Ford Pass waiting Activation. I feel like they blocked my truck in the corner of a parking lot somewhere and don't feel like moving the more recent orders out of the way to go grab it. Ford logistics are a shit show right now.
Did you get bedliner and cover?

OP
OP
W

wanna_b_03

Reaction score
I'm right there with you unfortunately. I've been in productions since 3/13. Tracker hasn't changed and Ford Performance has only told me it "plant delay" not even sure what that means. I'm losing my desire to keep waiting even though I have several parts waiting to go on when and if it ever shows.

DBR2022

Reaction score
It seems so random how this is all happening. I was priority code 19 on mine and thought for sure I’d see more delays.

But honestly mine went click click click right through the channels for exactly 5 months and then I picked it up.

I feel for everyone who is in such unknown territory! Sorry guys.

I’ve been finding any and every reason to go out in the evening once the kids go to bed. Haha. Streets are quiet and empty and I’m just joyriding the crap out of this thing.

Bullet Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a Code Orange 35 801A on 11/01/21. It's had a VIN since February and has had it's build date changed ten times now. It's currently scheduled to be built the week of 05/23 (today).
Question; Does Ford have a website to track the truck's build progress? If so, could you be so kind as to give me the website address?