2/21 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CodeOrangeGen3

Reaction score
Buckle up boys. I ordered my MY21 on 6/18. Recieved VIN quick and my first build date of 8/26. Pushed the week prior to 9/26. Then the final last minute push to 10/25. Was finally produced on 10/30. Then moved to a lot in Dearborn while she awaits fender flares with 1000 of her best friends. All us MY21 guys have delivery dates of 12/31, which are just placeholders while they sit in the lot. They will be pushed again as we approach that date. My best guess is I'll have my truck by mid-Feb. My only advice I can offer is only call FP for an update on Friday. That way you only get pissed off once a week! Cheers and good luck with your builds!

MGSER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Buckle up boys. I ordered my MY21 on 6/18. Recieved VIN quick and my first build date of 8/26. Pushed the week prior to 9/26. Then the final last minute push to 10/25. Was finally produced on 10/30. Then moved to a lot in Dearborn while she awaits fender flares with 1000 of her best friends. All us MY21 guys have delivery dates of 12/31, which are just placeholders while they sit in the lot. They will be pushed again as we approach that date. My best guess is I'll have my truck by mid-Feb. My only advice I can offer is only call FP for an update on Friday. That way you only get pissed off once a week! Cheers and good luck with your builds!
I am with you, I think it would be realistic to see our 2022s around late spring or summer. Sad but nothing we could do....

Ryed

Reaction score
I was 12/6, then pushed to 1/24. I will assume I have been pushed to 2/21. Guess that's OK since my 2019 F350 was hit by an old lady on Thursday, and the body shops are booking into late January 2022 for repairs. I don't need to sell to buy as I have title in hand, but hoping to sell the F350 private party rather than trading in. tempImage1oz3Zk.jpg

Ragnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Started growing a mustache in OCT when I put my order in. Told the wife I’ll shave it (she doesn’t like it) off when the Raptor comes in. Looks like it’s staying for awhile. Who knows maybe I’ll just keep it bahaha

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I started a new 2/21 thread like a dumb Az this morning.
Anyway checking in here,
Something tells me this will happen a few more times. Look at the bright side they will not sit out in the snow all winter.