2/21 Build Week (formerly known as 1/24)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bprsnt

Reaction score
Not looking good on my Raptor order.
I also have a Timberline on order and was supposed to be built week of 1/28 but the dealer said it didn't happen and is delayed until sometime in March............
000Delayed.PNG

DAF

Reaction score
Not looking good on my Raptor order.
I also have a Timberline on order and was supposed to be built week of 1/28 but the dealer said it didn't happen and is delayed until sometime in March............
View attachment 341082
Probably in the same boat as me with 3/14. From what ive read on here though it seems like those dates could get bumped back up last minute if were lucky. I just wish they were more transparent. Would ease stress on both sides

bprsnt

Reaction score
Probably in the same boat as me with 3/14. From what ive read on here though it seems like those dates could get bumped back up last minute if were lucky. I just wish they were more transparent. Would ease stress on both sides
It wouldn't be as big a deal if my Gen 1 wasn't totaled.

AJT221

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I checked with FP yesterday my build date was 2/23. Originally was 1/24, then 2/3 then 2/8 then 2/12 and now 2/23.

We'll see how long that holds for lol