1st Time Raptor Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blown00gt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ever since the Raptor came out I have always wanted one just couldn't pull the trigger. Got one last week and all I can say is every time I drive it I enjoy it more!! It has been a while since I have modded a vehicle as my Mustang was a money pit and I sold it a few years ago. I look forward to learning and hopefully contributing to this forum. Truck goes in tomorrow for xPel wrap and ceramic coating.
Truck.jpg

OP
OP
Blown00gt

Blown00gt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As a former 2012 Grabber Blue mustang owner, I feel your pain LoL. Congrats and you will not regret it. Love my Raptor!
Ha thanks. Ya my daily driver mustang quickly turned into a full out drag car and was not very friendly on the street.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Ever since the Raptor came out I have always wanted one just couldn't pull the trigger. Got one last week and all I can say is every time I drive it I enjoy it more!! It has been a while since I have modded a vehicle as my Mustang was a money pit and I sold it a few years ago. I look forward to learning and hopefully contributing to this forum. Truck goes in tomorrow for xPel wrap and ceramic coating.
View attachment 115258

So you buy it with those 20s and also what are you going to wrap?

OP
OP
Blown00gt

Blown00gt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes truck came with wheels and tires as well as leveling. Originally went to look at a '19 Ram limited as my kid wanted me to get a "New" Ram. As we were leaving saw this beaut sitting in the lot, they let me take it home for the night and it was game over. As far as wrapping, the Xpel will be on the front bumper, lights, hood, fenders, side widows and pillars along with front of roof. After that will have the ceramic covering all of the truck, wheels, windows, and shocks. Just dropped her off and should be ready Monday.

OP
OP
Blown00gt

Blown00gt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice!! Yep 3 mod motors and the last one was a 363 pushrod. Only thing that was stock was the shell. Then kids happened and priorities changed.