1st Time Raptor Owner - Stoked!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raiderofthelostark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like many of you, I've wanted this truck for a very long time.

A close friend of mine works at Ford and when the SVT Raptor first came out, we had a chance to go to a bunch of the events. We were super young then, way out of our depth, but I instantly fell in love with them.

This week I finally was able to make that dream come true and picked up the exact one I was looking for. Somehow, it was local to me at Fugate Ford in Enumclaw, WA. I can't rate them high enough, they were excellent to work with. In and out in an hour with the truck fully detailed and gassed up.

2020 Ford Raptor
38k Miles with Ford Extended Warranty - Paid $70k before T&L for those interested
Rapid Red Metallic on Black
802A
Carbon Fiber
Moonroof
Tailgate Step

Primary Uses:
Daily Driver
Racecar Tow Rig
Woods/Camping/Mountain Biking

Coming Soon - Thanks to a lot of reading and lurking around here:
New K02s
Power Stop Brakes
BakFlip MX4
BuiltRight Bed Goods
Baja Designs Sportsmen
Baja Designs S8 Center Grill
Baja Designs X6 Lower Grill
Baja Designs S2 Rear
Carlinkit 3.0 Wireless Carplay

Appreciate all the inputs and guidance shared here. I've been a member of a lot less welcoming online communities so it's been a breath of fresh air to come here and actually read and learn from others without all of the BS.

Attachments

• 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    146.5 KB · Views: 60
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    144.2 KB · Views: 52
  • 7.jpeg
    7.jpeg
    177.9 KB · Views: 51
  • 15.jpeg
    15.jpeg
    153.7 KB · Views: 58
  • 20.jpeg
    20.jpeg
    125.2 KB · Views: 59

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF
#OneLessprius

Maybe someone with some firsthand experience can comment; I noticed your intended uses include towing + you are spec’ing both the S8 and Onx6 ; the S8 will block only a minimal amount of flow to the radiator. The Onx6 will block a bit of flow to the intercooler though. I don’t think it would be an issue for a street driven truck, but we have had users report issues with front mount intercoolers and grill blocking lights.

Whatever mods you decide on, she looks like a great truck.

Chris retired grunt

Reaction score
Like many of you, I've wanted this truck for a very long time.

A close friend of mine works at Ford and when the SVT Raptor first came out, we had a chance to go to a bunch of the events. We were super young then, way out of our depth, but I instantly fell in love with them.

This week I finally was able to make that dream come true and picked up the exact one I was looking for. Somehow, it was local to me at Fugate Ford in Enumclaw, WA. I can't rate them high enough, they were excellent to work with. In and out in an hour with the truck fully detailed and gassed up.

2020 Ford Raptor
38k Miles with Ford Extended Warranty - Paid $70k before T&L for those interested
Rapid Red Metallic on Black
802A
Carbon Fiber
Moonroof
Tailgate Step

Primary Uses:
Daily Driver
Racecar Tow Rig
Woods/Camping/Mountain Biking

Coming Soon - Thanks to a lot of reading and lurking around here:
New K02s
Power Stop Brakes
BakFlip MX4
BuiltRight Bed Goods
Baja Designs Sportsmen
Baja Designs S8 Center Grill
Baja Designs X6 Lower Grill
Baja Designs S2 Rear
Carlinkit 3.0 Wireless Carplay

Appreciate all the inputs and guidance shared here. I've been a member of a lot less welcoming online communities so it's been a breath of fresh air to come here and actually read and learn from others without all of the BS.
I agree with the comments from a lot of people on here. You have a lot of expertise people on here. Ford Tech one is a great source of info. John M will really have some great pics to look at.

Rico2

Reaction score
Congrats on the new addition. Nice color too!

Looks like you have been busy doing your homework. If those are the original KO2's, the road noise will be much less. I just put new ones on mine, almost about 37K miles out of the original set. Enjoy!