1st Time Raptor Owner - NJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

allllaann

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Have loved the Raptor since it first came out - finally timing lined up with when I needed a new vehicle and I was able to negotiate a decent deal on a low mileage black CPO 2019 SuperCrew on 12/21. Managed to get a ton of equity from the dealer just for turning in my 2018 F-150 lease. Truck is in amazing condition and has the 802A, technology, and carbon fiber packages.

Absolutely love the Raptor so far and looking forward to putting some miles on it!

Planning on some 20% ceramic tint on the front windows and then probably ceramic clear the rest of the way around. Also, looking into adding some Rigid fogs relatively soon and we'll see where I go from there.

IMG-5395.jpgIMG-5394.jpgIMG-5393.jpgIMG-5401.jpgIMG-5397.jpg

Last edited:

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats. It that’s true, we have had Prius people stage pics of Raptors at the dealer. I’m sure it’s yours, but get some pics of it in the wild plz!

Get some lighting first and refill your wallet is it rolls on from there lol

Enjoy it.

OP
OP
allllaann

allllaann

Reaction score
Welcome and congrats. It that’s true, we have had Prius people stage pics of Raptors at the dealer. I’m sure it’s yours, but get some pics of it in the wild plz!

Get some lighting first and refill your wallet is it rolls on from there lol

Enjoy it.
Thanks!

Those were some of the better pictures I had haha - no Prius over here! Here's a few of it in my driveway. Definitely looking forward to getting the lighting! Planning on it within the next month or so - looking at the Rigid Radiance Scenes.

IMG-5395.jpgIMG-5394.jpgIMG-5393.jpgIMG-5401.jpgIMG-5397.jpg