1st push buttons ignition hack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
James Biedenharn
Reaction score
Center console, plus a nice storage spot in front of the cup holders, and you glued a 99 cent plastic hanger on your dash instead?

Interesting take.

I use the console storage spot for several other items and keys always ended up working down to bottom under everything else. Plus I used a command hook so easily removed with no damage when I decide on a better solution.

OP
OP
James Biedenharn
Reaction score
Anybody here actually had there fob end up in the wash? Did it survive? Just having to adjust as I’ve always carried my keys in hand or hung them on my belt(but don’t care to really).

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
left pocket for me every time. all my cars have been push button start since 2013....so I guess I am used to it

highway420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
curious.. why not the pocket down by right leg..? too small for much of anything else. either nicely folded rag/cloth or little mesh like you put in kitchen drawers, to keep from sliding.

highway420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
keep fob in pocket and keys in that right pocket below in by leg or door. easy access, out of sight. That's what i've always done. fob by itself is way too convenient to pass up.