1st Ford ever and New Gen 3 Raptor owner from East Texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoeMoe

Reaction score
Hello FRF! I'm new to Ford and also new to forums so please forgive me if I ramble on. Picked up my first Ford ever which is a 2021 Raptor 37pp Ledfoot Grey i'd been looking at for a few months at a dealership. I've always loved Raptors and finally decided to pull the trigger about 4 months ago. I traded in my 2019 Tesla Models S performance for it. I'm sure the smack talking will begin soon so bring it on. The Tesla was great, fast and fun, but I could not stand having to charge the damn thing when I drove anywhere over 200 miles. I also have a 2013 supercharged Tundra that i'm in the process of selling because its only 2 wheel drive and needed a 4wheel drive truck. I've had my zero turn mower and Tundra stuck way to many times on my property only to have my brother in-law pull me out with his F-250. I have tons of questions that I will be posting as soon as I get a grasp of this forum space. I've been lurking on this and other Raptor forums a while and chose this one to call home. I also made sure to add an Avatar photo of my new Raptor so you didn't think I really owned a Prius . I'll also be posting about the last photo posted soon as I just got this in the mail today:cool:

Attachments

• Raptor 1.jpg
    Raptor 1.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 71
  • Raptor 2.jpg
    Raptor 2.jpg
    283.7 KB · Views: 55
  • Raptor 3.jpg
    Raptor 3.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 56
  • Raptor.jpg
    Raptor.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 69
  • Livernios Tuner.jpg
    Livernios Tuner.jpg
    351.3 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello FRF! I'm new to Ford and also new to forums so please forgive me if I ramble on. Picked up my first Ford ever which is a 2021 Raptor 37pp Ledfoot Grey i'd been looking at for a few months at a dealership. I've always loved Raptors and finally decided to pull the trigger about 4 months ago. I traded in my 2019 Tesla Models S performance for it. I'm sure the smack talking will begin soon so bring it on. The Tesla was great, fast and fun, but I could not stand having to change the damn thing when I drove anywhere over 200 miles. I also have a 2013 supercharged Tundra that i'm in the process of selling because its only 2 wheel drive and needed a 4wheel drive truck. I've had my zero turn mower and Tundra stuck way to many times on my property only to have my brother in-law pull me out with his F-250. I have tons of questions that I will be posting as soon as I get a grasp of this forum space. I've been lurking on this and other Raptor forums a while and chose this one to call home. I also made sure to add an Avatar photo of my new Raptor so you didn't think I really owned a Prius :cool:
Welcome and Congrats! You'll be very happy with your Gen 3 and your already a pro calling us FRF!

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF
#OneLessprius
Welcome! Fellow East Texas Raptor-owner as well.

Any pics? Not sure if it’s truly a Raptor or just a fancy Prius.
I think we’re giving benefit of the doubt to N00bs who post up profile pics, with the understanding that they will follow up with full size pics quickly, or, suffer the fate of 10,000 screams by being ridiculed as a prius owning wannabe.