1974 Bronco F8 LUBR Build

Discussion in 'Other Vehicles' started by JefeAZ, Oct 30, 2018.

1. JefeAZ

JefeAZ Member

The entire build is beind documented on SVTP and ClassicBroncos so its much easier just to click it and go through it all. Tear down, rust repair, fabbing gas necks into the body, custom dash design, etc:

Full build thread: F8 LUBR Bronco

You can also follow me on Instagram: HellcatBronco

Quick recap, and I mean quick. Started here in October 2011:

[​IMG]

6 years later:

[​IMG]

Last weekend:

[​IMG]

Enjoy!

SilverBolt likes this.
  2. Otis857

Otis857 Full Access Member

I went through your build thread. Looking GREAT!! I cant imagine what you have invested in this project. Are you sure you want to get any Az pinstripes on it when its all done? There are about 2-3 old Broncos in my area collecting dust and I'd love to get ahold of one.

What part of Az are you in?

3. JefeAZ

JefeAZ Member

Thanks! This thing will primarily be a street cruiser but I plan on doing some trail running as well. 3.5" lift so Ive got the clearance but no tight trails! Compared to most builds of this caliber you would be shocked to hear what I have in it. Plus Ive been flipping parts for 7 years to help pay for the mods. Bought it in 2011 before the market went nuts on them. In Tucson. Go make an offer on those Broncos now. Once the 2020 Bronco is out you won't find a project under $10-15K. I have a feeling I'll be getting one but a Raptor is next once the Hellcat sells