1966 F100 but Raptor Power

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
JUST WOW!!
What a Beautiful Truck. I echo the above sentiment, I wish I had your knowledge and talent to create something like that…

Reaper308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Beautiful build I love the truck. But let’s talk about your back yard I think a few of us want to stop by and see what else you have in the yard. Great build can’t see what you try next!

OP
OP
F

F100Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Beautiful clean meticulous install. Wish I had a tenth of your talent. Looks awesome
Thanks Much!
JUST WOW!!
What a Beautiful Truck. I echo the above sentiment, I wish I had your knowledge and talent to create something like that…
Thanks! one good thing not having much $ is learning how to do it yourself on a budget! 50+ yrs of wanting something nice but different from what else is out there has gotten me here. More one learns the more one realized what one does NOT know.
F100Raptor... more videos please. Want to hear that sweet lady accelerating foot to floor!
Getting there! over 400 mi so far and really want to hit that 600 mi mark before I really let it rip! I do know one thing that 10R80 in a light truck with a tuned Raptor engine is no slouch. The TQ feeling is way beyond hopped up diesels I have had. Most of them were 7000+ lbs.

Went to my first cars n coffee this morning and made a new friend with a 2021 Ford GT. Said out of all the vehicles there my truck was his favorite! He said the more he looked it over the more he liked it. Looks like a short drive swap may be in order!

OP
OP
F

F100Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Beautiful build I love the truck. But let’s talk about your back yard I think a few of us want to stop by and see what else you have in the yard. Great build can’t see what you try next!
But, If you stopped by I may have to show you the 8.85L EcoBoost pickup truck? Currently 4 different EcoBoost swaps plus the 8.85L version. Daily driver that makes 1500 HP? Don't think you would be interested in that one . . Looming in the background is a 1965 F600 & a 1966 N700 CrewCab which appears to be the onlyone known to exist. It runs n drives but gotta do the brakes so I can actually stop the beast!