GEN 2 19 SCREW Rear Seat Cover Experience??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MGA

Reaction score
Okay, my hunting dog got sick on my rear seat this weekend, he is not a fan of the offroad! I was looking at the WeatherTech site and see they have what appears to be a decent seat cover for $159
https://www.weathertech.com/ford/2019/f-150-raptor/seat-protectors/raptor-cab-style/crew-cab/

I was wondering if anyone has used these and was happy with the fit or if there was another recommended product? Not looking for the floor coverage, just bench and seat back but looking for a fairly tight fit.

Thanks

dsg2003mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
interested as well, dog put a tonail through the back seat of my 2012 (not a raptor). Most of them I see aren't big enough to cover the entire width of the seat

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Scott at sunrisetacticalgear.com located in Washington state makes some really nice, functional and tough rear (bottom) seat covers. Their seat covers was big among the GEN1 crowd. I emailed Scott about 8 months ago and he was still looking for a 2019 F150 to create a pattern.

Please see pics below on my wife's 2018 Lariat. They are only for the bottom but are super tight fitting and very durable. And if you are into guns/tactical gear then the covers offer an aprox 12" x 36" Molle panel at the bottom to store your gear.

I just emailed Scott again to see if he has a 2019 application yet. The pics below are these covers >> https://sunrisetacticalgear.com/Ford-F150-Super-Crew-Molle-seat-cover-rear-drivers-side-2001112.htm (in ballistic nylon black). Please note you have to order the 60 and 40 seat covers separately. I have both below. Most seat covers do not allow you to fold up and down the seat covers separately.

image1-cr.jpg

image2-cr.jpg

View attachment 127647

image3-cr.jpg

image4-cr.jpg

image5-cr.jpg

Last edited:

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I may remove them from my wife's truck this weekend and install them on my 2019 to see if they fit. The 2017-2018 and 2019 seats are not that diff in size. the major diff is the seat release location. As you can tell in the pics, there is an opening in the cover for 2017-2018 seats. The 2019 have straps as release on the side of the seats.

Anyway, I will let you know if they on my 2019.

Very nice, appreciate the info and pics

Gdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
although the seat covers are a necessary evil they are ugly as dammit. Haven't seen one yet that actually looks good but if you have a wet muddy ass dog they sure do help save the seats. Now if I had paid extra for the real purdy seats then had to cover them with seat covers that would hurt..

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is there a reason you want the seats down when the dog's in the back?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01GH6FJ74/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

I got this a week or so and couldn't be happier. Covers everything. I can use it with the seats up or down.

I get the need to have properly sized seat covers for dirty humans, but for dogs (full sized), why not give him/her the extra space?

OP
OP
MGA

MGA

Reaction score
Appreciate it, trying to cover many options because quite often on road trips I will have the dog and daughters or others in the back seat so in reality I am looking for a seat cover that allows the seat to be usable and decent looking for a week or however long. I ordered the one from WeatherTech which will arrive Thursday, once I put it in Thursday or Friday I will let you know my thoughts and if it as easy to put in and remove as advertised. Thanks

Randy Cupp

Reaction score
I bought the IBUDDY Seat cover from Amazon. It is more like a hammock and completely keeps dog from touching the seat as even the ends are enclosed next to the doors. It has a see thru screen in the middle so that they can still see where you are going. Have used it several times.