19 Raptor, Denver Colorado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Dave__P

Dave__P

Reaction score
hope phil long didnt scew you over too bad. i will never step foot in any one of their dealerships again. groove ford on arapahoe has always done me right in terms of service. not sure about their sales dept but they are a raptor friendly service dept
All things considered I cant complain. I got my Gen 1 from there so had a good relationship with the sales guy there.

OP
OP
Dave__P

Dave__P

Reaction score
That would've been funny! Someone bought it because I don't see it on their site anymore. Congrats on your truck! I'm sure you're loving it. Where did you get that ford performance sticker that's on your hood? I kind of like the way that looks.
Thanks! Yeah huge difference from the Gen 1 to Gen 2 IMO. Ya know it was already on there when I bought it, not sure if it was from factory or put on from the previous owner. I like the looks as well, thanks!

Hamm9r21

Reaction score
Have used this forum for a lot of good info but never signed up. Had a 14' Gen 1 for about 3 years and just upgraded to a Gen 2! Cheers to mods to come and if anyone ever wants to meet up in Denver let me know!

David
Blackraptorsmatter ✊ Beautiful truck