19 Left Over Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bsmizzy07

Reaction score
For another data point... I was looking at a used 18. Sales guy showed me a leftover 19 802a SCREW in Agate Black. MSRP was $71,565. Purchase price was $65,672, before even discussing trade. I felt 8% off was fair, and their offer on trade was in the ballpark. One of the easier deals I've been through purchasing a vehicle....they had another '19 in Agate Black with the full decal package that was just slightly more on their lot with the same discount.

RaptorMan703

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What were they asking for the used 2018?

For another data point... I was looking at a used 18. Sales guy showed me a leftover 19 802a SCREW in Agate Black. MSRP was $71,565. Purchase price was $65,672, before even discussing trade. I felt 8% off was fair, and their offer on trade was in the ballpark. One of the easier deals I've been through purchasing a vehicle....they had another '19 in Agate Black with the full decal package that was just slightly more on their lot with the same discount.

bsmizzy07

Reaction score
What were they asking for the used 2018?

I’d have to double check again, but I think they were asking $52k for the 2018 Screw w/ ~54k miles on it. I believe it was also an 802 package with tech and it had the orange accent interior and was Black. The little extra for the new 19’ was a no brainer for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RaptorMan703

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No brainer for sure. Plus that’s a ton of miles for an 18. Enjoy your new truck!

I’d have to double check again, but I think they were asking $52k for the 2018 Screw w/ ~54k miles on it. I believe it was also an 802 package with tech and it had the orange accent interior and was Black. The little extra for the new 19’ was a no brainer for me.

bsmizzy07

Reaction score
No brainer for sure. Plus that’s a ton of miles for an 18. Enjoy your new truck!

Thanks! I went in looking at some loaded 19 Platinums that they had some insane deals on, but in the back of my mind I always wanted a raptor after growing old of Carli-equipped diesels. Asked if he had one we could drive...and he was all for a good spirited test drive. When he came back with what they could work from price wise, it made sense just to get into the Raptor and not spend 10-15k outfitting the Platinum to be 3/4 of what the Raptor is stock. Plus resale on Raptors is insanely better. I’ve enjoyed the two days I’ve had it so far and looking forward to modifying it to my tastes down the road!

MG21

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Thats about the deal I am looking at from an out of state dealer. They aren't budging much on their price. Its like $5,500 off sticker but they said they would throw in a spray bed liner and drive the truck to me and drive my old truck back for $500. Deals in CO aren't to be found.

bsmizzy07

Reaction score
Thats about the deal I am looking at from an out of state dealer. They aren't budging much on their price. Its like $5,500 off sticker but they said they would throw in a spray bed liner and drive the truck to me and drive my old truck back for $500. Deals in CO aren't to be found.

It helps if it’s a high volume dealer too. This was at Grapevine Ford in DFW. My particular truck had been on the lot for 13 months. But they weren’t budging at ALL on the price they came in with from the get go. Local dealers in West Texas still are only taking off 1-2k on similar 19’s. [emoji2373]

MG21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It helps if it’s a high volume dealer too. This was at Grapevine Ford in DFW. My particular truck had been on the lot for 13 months. But they weren’t budging at ALL on the price they came in with from the get go. Local dealers in West Texas still are only taking off 1-2k on similar 19’s. [emoji2373]

Yeah if you go to auto trader there are a F ton of 19' Raptors available but with 1-2k off....a bit of a joke. Also near me used Raptors with 30+ miles are still in the high 50's low 60's.