19 Left Over Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Westbayou

Reaction score
Brandon Ford in Tampa is selling all of their Raptors at invoice best I can tell. Just bought a 2020 802A at invoice without even having to negotiate price. Seemed fair with the trade value they gave me so I pulled the trigger.

Greg Gobin

Reaction score
look up dpatrick ford Evansville Indiana they have good prices and will ship nationwide. They have deals on 19 and a couple of 20 models

Raptorium

Raptorian
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Picked up a 2019 in December. Local Oregon stealership wanted $10K over MSRP.... refused to budge. If you are willing to drive, deals can be found. Ended up in Washington state for a fully loaded screw at $69K. Well worth the drive. The local 2019 Raptor is still on their lot. They had a buyer but were greedy, as usual. I think it will be there awhile.

OP
OP
David1986

David1986

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Going to provide my dealer with several competitive prices and give them the opportunity to match it.

Appreciate the feedback!

dirtyboot

Reaction score
I picked up my '19 in November from a dealer in Florida because they were willing to come 5k off the price, give 11k off the price of a used '17 subaru as well if I bought the truck, and provide lifetime powertrain warranties for both. No local dealer in the Carolinas was willing to even consider the 5k off the truck.

In my opinion, the '19s are more bang for the buck if you plan to keep it for a while. The differences between them and '20s being color, and loss of interior conveniences such as the cupholder lights & retract arms, and usb leds..etc.
I don't know of anything the '20s gained that weren't on the '19s besides paint options.

Last edited:

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
Should be able to find deals on 2020s. I just picked up a 2020 leadfoot with Recaro $77,800 MSRP and paid $71,560. I had to also pay $1k to have it shipped from St Louis to FL but well worth it.

Which Dealer in St. Louis?