19 Leaking moonroof

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
typical comment from a Detroit meathead.
Says the guy who drives a T-uRDrA that his mom bought him and lives in the basement of her home. You own none of the vehicles that you claim, you’re a liar and a degenerate.

How’s that fake “king ranch” vinyl you worthless scumbag?

Last chance for the both of you. This is the last time I'm going to see you 2 go back and forth like little school girls. If I see the shit between you two one more time, you both are going on a nice vacation. Seriously, you 2 are acting little like babies.

Bigs125

Reaction score
I'm having this same issue on my 2018. Happens with heavier rains only. Water on floor mat and I've noticed some water on the passenger side grab handle. Seems like the water runs down the A-pillar to the handle then drips down. Been to the dealer 3 times for this and they've cleared the drain lines and cannot find any other reason why this is occurring. Also say that they don't have a good "leak guy" so it's difficult for them to figure out. Might need to try another dealer.