19 & 20 rear shocks discontinued???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Smokey

Reaction score
Short version:

I have some "noise" in the rear of my '19 (16,500 miles) the dealer diagnosed it as the rear shocks are "bad". after almost a month of waiting for new shocks to arrive, today I'm told "they made them for a limited time, then stopped. I'm not sure that they'll be continuing those parts..."

1. can anyone confirm this as "fact"?

2. .... so um, now what? how does one get warranty shocks replaced?

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does not sound right. Think about it, they are building 2020s now with the same damn shocks. Goto a different dealership or contact Mother Ford.

OP
OP
Smokey

Smokey

Reaction score
Does not sound right. Think about it, they are building 2020s now with the same damn shocks. Goto a different dealership or contact Mother Ford.

first thing i said was "you mean they're not building 2020 Raptors with these shocks?"

I'm waiting on a call back...

if they come back with "no shocks" as the final answer, I'll bump the next dealer up the road from me.

2020Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That may be kinda true if Fox stopped that particular design due to problems.
Then is coming out with a redesigned part.
Maybe call Fox and inquire.

4rdFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can confirm that Raptors being built as I type this have the same Fox Live Valve rear shocks. The dealer is lying to you. Take your business elsewhere.