GEN 2 19-20 Live Valve suspension question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steebo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Correct. The VDM will set DTCs and disable drive modes. The rest of the truck should remain fully functional, including 4WD modes which are controlled by the Transfer Case Control Module (TCCM).
Ahh that's what I thought originally... either way you still need a bypass when upgrading from livevalve so meh

OP
OP
Geoffmp

Geoffmp

Reaction score
Thank you all for the info! My plan at this point is to get the damper interface as a backup incase anything happens and budget to start saving for a full replacement non live valve shock set by the time I reach 50k.

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 19 did RPG upper contorl arm and tie rod been 14K miles zero issues. Its going back in next week for stage 2 lower arm, spindle, fox 3.0 secondary shocks.

20190614_175623.jpg

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You got some Florida Gators vibes with the color scheme.
Yeah it does love blue and orange was already on shocks so kept it going when are copper brushed clearcoat 2daaab9583fcffc22456ee4e34a4e01b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

quikag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got back from Raptor Assault and asked about the Live Valve reliability. They said they’ve had almost no issues and a few trucks they’ve had for over 2 years with almost full off-roading and shocks are good.

I would not worry about the Live Valve shocks offroading. They were amazing at Raptor Assault.

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The truck is beautiful man. I absolutely love the way canopies look on raptors. The wheels are insane.
Thank you been lots of work but very happy how it turned out. Goes back to RPG in 2 weeks for more suspension work. Will have more eye candy lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free