GEN 2 18 Screw white smoke pouring out of both pipes at start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SL75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stop trolling here. you were wrong, and deliberately tried to mislead someone, just like you did in the past hawking the Weephole. You don’t even own a Raptor.

It’s past time for you to be gone and gone for good.

Prove my two points wrong. You can't. They are Ford issued statements, not mine.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Prove my two points wrong. You can't. They are Ford issued statements, not mine.

Ma’am, you need to quit now and do what you did last time. abandon this user id and register another so you don’t suffer - what? 7th FRF ban?

that’s not how this works. Here’s how it works:

You post nonsense
We debunk your nonsense
You get banned.

but last time you stopped posting on your last account before you got banned. that was more clever, but you registered the very next day with this account. That made it too easy to figure out.

You’ve posted the nonsense and tried to mislead new users here. should we do a post history?

We’ve debunked you - hat tip to @Bhollier for this go round

Now it’s time for your new FRF ban.

Or, you could acquiesce, because you know how this ends. How many times is it now?

Move on. for your own mental health if nothing else.

SL75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Then provide a link to the statement from Ford.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look back at the threads. I provided the release from Ford on the oil consumption issue:
Heads up to all owners of newer Ford vehicles:

May 13 2019 8228 - 2017-2019 F-Super Duty, 2016-2019 F-650/F-750 - 6.7L - Chassis Cab/DRW Pickup Only - Oil Consumption - Extended Idle Vehicles

May 13 2019 8231 - 2018 F-150 - 5.0L - Excessive Oil Consumption See TSB: 19-2133 for details.

May 14 2019 8236 - 2017-2019 F-150, 2018-2019 Expedition/Navigator - 3.5L EcoBoost - Excessive Oil Consumption - Built On Or Before 1-Apr-2019
Some 2017-2019 F-150 and 2018-2019 Expedition/Navigator vehicles equipped with a 3.5L EcoBoost engine built on or before 1-Apr-2019 may exhibit excessive oil consumption with or without diagnostic trouble code (DTC) P0365 and/or P0369. If there are no visible external oil leaks, replace both valve covers.
SSM 47271

SSM 47623

Etc .....

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
none of which was related to the guy with the bad turbo, who you deliberately tried to mislead.
and, the oil consumption red herring has already been debunked. EVERY manufacturer has an oil consumption memo for every power plant they sell.

Stop trolling, move on.

You’re going to lose, and we’re going to win.
You will be banned again soon.

OP
OP
Warhog

Warhog

Reaction score
@SL75 you are wrong I would listen to them.

I put a call in today to Ford Customer service to explain my concerns they saw all the notes from the dealer and escalated it to there after sales manager. They are seeing some issues but nothing that any mass produced vehicle wouldn’t have. I bought my truck from a Ford store in MN and I live in Northern Cali. Who knows if the extreme weather change wasn’t a cause (probably not) at the end of the day this is my 2nd Raptor and I love it and just want it fixed and for Ford to show me some love....lol. On another note if there was a bulletin you would see a lot more problems out there. Either way I would listen to the guys that are telling you to stop obviously posting they know these forums and there trucks like the back of there hand...they know what they are talking about. The Memos you posted are internal memos from the factory so that way if these problems come in to the dealer they can replace with out getting authorization from Ford. When dealers have to replace certain things and spend a lot of internal hours on vehicles they need prior authorization from the Factory. Trust me I was a GM of a MB dealer. The factory hates spending money and the dealer doesn’t care because they are getting paid. That’s why the factory now has to approve any RO’s that exceed a dollar amount or time. Any high performance vehicle burns oil. MB and BMW are known for that high out put motors

Bhollier

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@SL75 you are wrong I would listen to them.

I put a call in today to Ford Customer service to explain my concerns they saw all the notes from the dealer and escalated it to there after sales manager. They are seeing some issues but nothing that any mass produced vehicle wouldn’t have. I bought my truck from a Ford store in MN and I live in Northern Cali. Who knows if the extreme weather change wasn’t a cause (probably not) at the end of the day this is my 2nd Raptor and I love it and just want it fixed and for Ford to show me some love....lol. On another note if there was a bulletin you would see a lot more problems out there. Either way I would listen to the guys that are telling you to stop obviously posting they know these forums and there trucks like the back of there hand...they know what they are talking about. The Memos you posted are internal memos from the factory so that way if these problems come in to the dealer they can replace with out getting authorization from Ford. When dealers have to replace certain things and spend a lot of internal hours on vehicles they need prior authorization from the Factory. Trust me I was a GM of a MB dealer. The factory hates spending money and the dealer doesn’t care because they are getting paid. That’s why the factory now has to approve any RO’s that exceed a dollar amount or time. Any high performance vehicle burns oil. MB and BMW are known for that high out put motors

I just happy that you have your problem fixed. Not knowing the reason can always be frustrating, having someone giving you bad info only makes things worse.

Bhollier

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I think I proved your points to be wrong since what I originally posted about the turbo is what his issue was. Only one other member here has posted in the past about this issue, since it is not a common issue.