18 Red 56k miles worth?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
56 is okay. Especially if you really like red. And, it comes with the "Ground Effects Package" and the "1794 Package" which I believe applies to the Tundra. So, there's that.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There is no way 97 percent of trucks don't have cam phaser issues. Every single 17 or 18 3.5 that I have in my friends network (from raptors to lariats driven by my dads older friends) has had rattle. So had mine and its meticulously maintained.
3% is massive in auto industry production. Let’s estimate that 2017-2020 F-150, Expedition, and Navigator represent approximately 3 millions vehicles. 3% is almost 100,00 vehicles, and if it was anywhere near that every dealer would be lined up for miles with vehicles needing service. Something tells me you’re exaggerating.

dsiggi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
3% is massive in auto industry production. Let’s estimate that 2017-2020 F-150, Expedition, and Navigator represent approximately 3 millions vehicles. 3% is almost 100,00 vehicles, and if it was anywhere near that every dealer would be lined up for miles with vehicles needing service. Something tells me you’re exaggerating.
My samples size is 6 fwiw

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Zero problems with my 18 primer Raptor.

OP, of you like the options I would go for it. Get an extended warranty. Drive to Starbucks and be happy. He me up if you have questions. Will try and get some type of get-together this summer for us PNW guys.