'17 Raptor w/ 91 PRX MPT Tune (Datalog provided)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DerekR

Reaction score
Yeah my understanding is that it’s hard to find a dyno to fits these trucks on...
But I’d be interested in seeing what it makes compared to goose. His are the only ones I’ve seen dyno’d other than claims made by manufactures.
Really want to add a fmic and tune one day, but I think I should wait til the truck has more than 2700 miles on it lol.
If u do decide to dyno and find a place, be sure to keep us all in the loop here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go for it, less 1k miles and already installed cvf inter cooler, cobb cai, tstat, plugs, and just waiting for access port to arrive from goose.

Dan H

Reaction score
I have a stock 2018 SCREW and installed the 91 octane MPT tune, very satisfied. It really wakes up the truck and the transmission is much improved. They walked me through the process and answered all my questions, good customer service.

cpost6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my nGauge yesterday and submitted necessary info to MPT to receive my tunes. Getting 93 PRX and 93 Tow. Spoke with MPT last week for about 20 mins and like what they had to say so I went with them. Excited to receive my tunes! No Goose for me!

Heavyfoot88

Reaction score
Go for it, less 1k miles and already installed cvf inter cooler, cobb cai, tstat, plugs, and just waiting for access port to arrive from goose.
Well I just spent this years Black Friday money on fogs...one of the other most needed mods for the truck.
You’re a much braver man that I. Only 1000 miles and have a tune? My conscious won’t allow me to do that haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Doing some research on YouTube etc & remembering some of the posts it seems to me that these trucks dyno bout 340-370whp & 375-400wtq bone stick depending on dyno type, fuel, elevation etc etc

they’ll pick up 20-30whp on a stock tune just running 93 octane

tune only gains seem to be anywhere from 50-100whp & 70-120wtq

hence why this guy right here gives zero Fs bout a V8 Raptor lol

I have a bone stock not even broken in 2020 raptor w/ 450 miles on it, I already notice an improvement overall after getting rid of whatever swill was in the gas tank when I bought it & filled it up w/ fresh 93. IMO coming from a 2018 Raptor that had a gearhead tune on it for 27k miles before getting totaled & having a lot of experience w/ modding vehicles & feeling incremental bumps in power over time- I’d say those power gain estimates w/ a tune are pretty spot on- the tranny tuning is a HUGE part of the “feel” of the truck being faster, but even taking that into consideration the I can honestly say my current stock 2020 feels all of 75whp lower than my tuned 2018. Easily.

Joeeyyy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did some data logging this morning since the streets are quiet. 2018 SCREW Stock - 91 PR-X MPT, Everything was great until the intermittent sound coming the engine bay after i completed my logging, sounds like gravel in there...

Attachments

• log0005 log0005.csv.pdf
    242.8 KB · Views: 13
  • log0004 log0004.csv.pdf
    340.9 KB · Views: 4
  • log0001 log0001.csv.pdf
    281.3 KB · Views: 2
OP
OP
Riker20

Riker20

Reaction score
One year later and still loving the tune. Only thing I've modified since then is putting the colder ford performance spark plugs in it. No check engine light with the tune or plugs. It's a beast.