1600 pressure washer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dixonk

HMFIC
Reaction score
I used to use an Echo Bearcat. It was loud, a gas pig, and way too powerful for washing vehicles. Scarred up some of the rubber trim. Went with the Adam’s Pressure Washer 2.0. Couldn’t be happier. It is plenty powerful enough to clean off the toughest of red clay and doesn’t hurt anything. It’s also whisper quiet and I can listen to my radio while washing the vehicles. I think the 1.4-1.6gpm and around 2000psi is perfect. The foam cannon on a shorty handle is a joy to use.

OP
OP
Topher

Topher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the VE52 on the way cant wait to test it out. Should I stand about a 1 or 2 feet away with the 40 to not damage anything ?

And on the wheel well and running boards should I still be a foot away?

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the VE52 on the way cant wait to test it out. Should I stand about a 1 or 2 feet away with the 40 to not damage anything ?

And on the wheel well and running boards should I still be a foot away?
Yes, you won't hurt anything with the 40 unless you're banging it against the paint.

OP
OP
Topher

Topher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Used the VE52 over the weekend and man I love it. Mixed with the TriNova my truck was super foamy. I used the 40degree attachment and all seemed ok I stood about a foot away just to be sure but I should be fine if I wasn't a foot away all the time? Just get nervous ill hurt the paint.

Only thing is I had to keep picking up the VE52 to get all around the truck. Is there a longer replacement hose vs the standard one that you can recommend?

ljn21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Active VE52 for the win unless you go bigger $ and get something like a Kranzle. Don’t be fooled by the stated pressure ratings, none of them are true. Gpm is what you want for car washing. VE52 tested the best of all the budget models according to the tests/YouTube bids from Obsessed Garage.

You can buy male to male couplers and attach two hoses together. I also bought quick attachments for the garden hose inlet and pressure hose outlets to make connecting really simple and fast.

AkamiNW

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
40 degree tip is fine even on a 3200psi pressure washer just be smart and keep a safe distance from the body

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free